Monday, May 1, 2017

April 3-in-1

The topic for April's 3-in-1 is Books With 500 Pages or More. The 3 in 1 series was started in a Goodreads group called Booktubers from around the world created by Cherrie Walker.

Booktubers From Around The World ⇨ https://www.goodreads.com/group/show/195015-booktubers-from-around-the-world

1. The Book Thief by: Marcus Zusak
          Total: 552pgs.
The Book Thief

   This was an absolutely phenomenal read, way better than I thought it would be. I was so emotional and I love that its a book is not told from a Jew's point of view because you never hear this kind of story told from a German's point of view. I love you Rudy!

2. Jane Eyre by: Charlotte Bronte
          Total: 507pgs.
Jane Eyre

   Okay, so I'm cheating with this one because technically I didn't READ it but I LISTENED to it as an audiobook. I really loved this one as well and I think I love it more because this was the first classic I've ever read of my own free will. I love the relationship between Jane and Mr. Rochester and all of the ups and downs in Jane's life. This was just amazing and I will reread this at some point.

3. Nevermore by: Kelly Creagh
          Total: 543pgs.
Nevermore (Nevermore, #1)

   I read this book a very long time ago and I believe I may have been in middle school when I read it. I love this so much and I want to continue with this trilogy. I love how so much of Edgard Allen Poe's works are sewn into this story and I'm guessing the whole trilogy. I want to recommend this because I feel that this book is under appreciated and lesser known than most books on the market today.



No comments:

Post a Comment